Saturday 11 July 2015

Style Saturday #30 Outfits of The Week - July

For this Style Saturday I have decided to show you what I have worn from Monday to Friday.  I like the idea of posting a whole outfits of the week rather than just a day but I find his only really works best during summer. It also gives me an excuse to get up and do something every day. Well enough with the talking and let's go straight on to the outfits. 




Monday

 Top: GAP | Jeans: Topshop | Flip-Flops: GAP | Necklace: Argento 

Monday's outfit is simple, comfy but still works in summer. I went shopping this day and it was a tad bit rainy hence the flip-flops and longer sleeves. I like to wear flip-flops when it rains in summer as i feel like my feet dry faster that way. I also rarely wear jeans but I quite like Topshop's Jamie ones.

 Tuesday

 Top: GAP | Skirt: Penneys/Primark | Flip-Flops: GAP | Necklace: Gift

On Tuesday I wore this outfit as it is light an breezy and I did a bit of food shopping. The weather wasn't the best but I decided to chance it with short sleeves. This one is more dressy than Monday's but is still casual.

Wednesday

 Dress: Topshop | Leggings: Topshop | Cardigan: DKNY | Flip-Flops: GAP

Wednesday I went with a bit of monochrome look. I went shopping again today but I didn't buy anything. It is still quite a summery outfit even though it's black and white. I bought this dress last summer in the sales for €4. I think it's a great cover up for the beach or just to wear with leggings or tights in the colder weather. 


 Thursday

 Top: Bershka | Leggings: Topshop | Flip-Flops: GAP 

Thursday's outfit is quite simple but has this gorgeous lace cut-out in the back. I also went out shopping yesterday, but again did not buy anything. I just realised that I have worn leggings nearly every single day but I just find them very comfy.

 Friday

 Top 1: Bershka | Skirt: Zara | Cardigan: H&M | Shoes: TK Maxx | Top 2: Zara | Leggings: Topshop

I have two outfits for Friday as I went to dinner and changed later on. I decided to wear my blacl crop top with my maxi skirt as it is more summery. I am also wearing black wedges which I got in TK Maxx last year. I then changed into something more lightweight with my leggings, again! I like to just throw it on and it just works.


So anyway that is all for my outfits of the week. I hope you enjoyed them and I will see you again on Tuesday.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment