Saturday 14 March 2015

Style Saturday #17 4 Months Later and Small Haul


It has been a very long 4 months for ye. I never knew how busy transition year could ever, a charity collection one day, rehearsals the next and throw in a random exam at the end. I have probably done the most in transition in the last 4 months. Anyway, now that I have a little free time and have remembered to blog, let's start.


I am back with the Style Saturday and this time a have a small haul. It has been spread over the last two Saturdays. 

My first item of clothing is his oatmeal colour t-shirt which I got from New Look. It was €5 (I adore sales too much along with slouchy t-shirts. I am not too sure if it still available in all stores but it is online,


Next I went to TK Maxx and picked up this blue iPad Mini cover for €9.99. I actually had to take my iPad out to take a photo of this, but it fits great and kind-of looks like the Apple smart covers, yet cheaper.


   

This next photo does not show the clothing too well. I could not find it online either, but it is pretty on and very comfy. It is a cardigan from Zara and I bought it for €5.99. When I went up to the till, I thought it would be €12.99 as it said so on the tag, but ended up being cheaper. I was incredibly happy and wore it right then. I even asked the cashier to cut off the tag for me to wear it!


Lastly, I bought this gorgeous play-suit that resembles a dress at the first. I had originally seen the dress below in Zara's but I did not like the fit or colour/pattern choice. I went into Bershka straight after and found this beauty. When I tried it on, I noticed it was a play-suit and honestly I prefer it being like that. This one was not on sale, shockingly. I got it for €29.95, which I think it great for something like this that I can wear with tights and boots in winter and flip-flops and a floppy hat in summer. 




Bershka Play-suit

Zara Dress

That is all for today. I might post my spelt scone recipe my mum discovered recently (which is amaizng) on Tuesday. See you then, Nee x


Photo credit: Zara¦Berskha¦New Look¦Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment