Saturday 21 March 2015

Style Saturday #18 What Is In My Bag Edition 1

Today I have decided to do a What's In My Bag post. This is the first one I have done.

To start off my bag is this Kate Spade New York Bag that I got for my birthday.

It is a slightly dark blue with laser-cut details and can hold quite a lot for a small bag. It was my Dad who actually picked this bag out first thing, I feel that he made a great choice.

The inside of the bag has a cream inside with these cute gold polka-dot detailing. There is only one small pocket, which is a bit of a disadvantage but you can made do with small purses or clear compartments. 


Moving on to what is in a bag. Starting from the top left, I have a little leaflet from Topshop that shows you how to contour. Moving anticlockwise from that, I have a voucher for Boots, which I have yet to spend. I have mints next. These are extra strong ones and are handy to have on journeys or to freshen your breath a bit. They are all great for clearly your sinuses too as they are quite strong. I have a handcream from L'Occitane. It is the original one and great for dry hands. 

Next I have this lipliner from Catrice in the shade 070 I Got You Babe! It is a great pink-y nude that I love to throw my lips for colour. It is a kind-of 'your lips but better' shade for me. Next is the Bene Balm from Benfit which is a balm version of the Benetint. It is great as it is not too red but still gives a bit of colour. I quite like the perfume La Vie Est Belle from Lancome and have this tiny little spray version that is great to carry around. Anywhere I go, I have to have something to eat or nibble on. I like to bring a Nature Valley bar as I feel like it would fill me up as there are oats. 

I carry around my phone and money in this handy little Coach purse. Sometimes I might just bring this around because it is so handy. It has two pockets instead and a strap on the outside. In case I need to freshen up I have this No. 4711 refreshing tissue. This is a gorgeous scent that smells quite similar to one of Tom Ford's perfumes. Lastly I have this like compact mirror that I got in a craft fair a couple of year back. I love the design on the back and it is great when you are putting on your lipstick.  


That is all for my post today. I hope you had a great day and I need to improve my photography skills. Should have used my camera. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment