Saturday 13 September 2014

Style Saturday #10 JC Night

So, as I promised here is my outfit post from Wednesday night, when I got my exam results. Instead of heading out dancing and stuff, I decided to go out to dinner with my family. The crowds would have been dodge for me if I went out dancing. We headed to a restaurant called Liberty Grill, which is supposed to be amazing for breakfast, but we went for dinner and enjoyed it. I got a chicken burger with chips along with a Lemon Lime Bitter mocktail. It was lovely, especially the drink. We also shared a few starters and desserts between one another and they are delicious. 





For my outfit, I decided to wear my black floppy hat from Bershka, a black collared top from New Look, a black midi skirt from TK Maxx and these sandals from TK Maxx, which I have had for years now. I also wore this Fossil watch, which my parents gave to me from their trip away.





Well I guess that's all from me. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment