Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tasty Tuesday #11 Cooking/Baking YouTube Channels

Sometimes, I go through a phase on YouTube where I want to watch a certain thing, it could be The Sims Let's Plays, daily vlogs or simply just cooking and baking videos. I've been watching a lot of cooking channels, for some strange unbeknownst reason. I'm not too sure why but I'm going to list a few of my favourite channels on YouTube below.



1. Sorted
First things first (so tempted by Fancy), I'm starting of with Sorted. I've watched these lads for a few years now and they were definitely my first favourite cooking channel. It's a group of lads, one experienced and skilled chef with a few of his friends and they teach you how to make simple but effective meals for uni students or just food in general. They have a lot of different recipes for different meals of the day so they are a great channel if you want the basics. They are also great fun, especially during their FridgeCam on Sundays.

2. Nerdy Nummies
Rosanna is my second on the list. She again I've watched for about a year now and I just love the look of her bakes. She creates cute and quirky nerdy themed sweet creations which will tempt your sweet tooth. Her bakes are definitely handy for any themed party or get together and also include the likes of not-so nerdy like Frozen creations. She has also started doings a few challenge videos with her sister, Molly, which I get great enjoyment out of, especially the Bean Boozled one. 

3. How To Cook That
Ann Reardon is the perfect channel for anyone who is very into detailed baking creations or just like looking at them. She makes the most amazing creations such as a giant twix bar and amazing barbie cakes. I have only recently started watching her, but I am totally hooked. She is also great for giving baking advice too. She has a good guide to making different icings and how to temper chocolate, which are very handy for baking gurus. I just watch her videos for the look of the bakes, but it would also be great inspiration for any artsy people for art projects and so. 

That's that all I'm going to do today. I am about to conk off and I am only in the middle of the week. I am getting tired very easily at the moment but heading to bed late. Well, I'll sign off now.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment