Sunday 17 August 2014

Style Saturday #6 Fashion Haul

So I'm back. That probably doesn't make sense at all to you, don't worry I'll explain. I'm back from my holiday in Co. Monaghan. It's more so a staycation as I didn't go abroad. Still a holiday none the less. I know it's sounds terrible but it's bloody lovely to be back home. One, there is Internet (he he!) and two, my own bed. Nothing beats the feel of your own bed and waking up in it. I enjoyed my holiday also, but I think I was missing home a tad bit. 

Anyway back to the topic of this post. Instead of an outfit of the day because mine was far too boring and comforting today, I decided to post a haul of some of the things I got recently. Some are from Belfast and others from the time I went to Dublin (one thing). By the way I'm not bragging, I just major shopping. 

First is the top I got in Dublin a while back. It was from Zara in the sales for €9.99. I love it. I think it would be great with the skirt I wore to my cousins 21st (blog post). Originally I was going to buy it with the skirt but decided against it, as at that time it was €16.99. After a week's thought and a reduced price that I couldn't resist, I bought it. I love how it has adjustable strap because having a short torso means top half fall down on me! I also love the beading detail. Adds a bit of spice to it.


Next are two thing I got from Belfast (only a few days ago). I got a pair of Topshop leggings for £12 (which at that point converted to €18, a tad bit cheaper than the price of it at €18 normally at home). I got a pair of these recently and found then great, so far. These are my second pair. They are comfy, not too long and don't give me camel toe, a plus, but they are a little thin. 


The long jumpsuit was £12 same as the leggings and was on sale. On me the bottom is like the leggings but I quite like that. I do think it will look better on me when I go back to school. I find that when I got back to school, I go into a routine where I restrict my food intake (a good thing for me) and I take up an exercise plan. But that will be grand. I haven't had a jumpsuit in a while and I miss how comfy they are. 


Next are two things I got from Newgrange. Sounds a bit weird but in the exhibition centre, there was a place where they sold little companies items. I got a snood from this women who made felt figures and wool clothing. It's lovely and snugly which will be great for winter. The colouring also suits my skin tone and will match a load of my outfits. This was €10, which I thought was reasonable since she only sells her stuff there.


While I was in Newgrange, I also got a necklace from this guy who made silver jewellery. He had a large quantity of unique and handcraft necklaces and brooches. After much debating, I decided on this three spiralled design which can be seen on the entrance stone to Newgrange itself. It was my first real spurge on jewellery and I knew it was good quality as you could see him make it himself. It cost €40, which was good. I guess I choose this one was it is a bit quirky, much like me and it also suited me better than the others. 


Lastly I bought these pair of shorts from the DKNY boutique in Kildare Village, our last shopping trip of the holiday. I have been looking for a pair of printed shorts like this that actually fit me and felt comfortable but still looked nice. I know it's a bit late too be buying shorts, summer is basically ending/ended,but I can wear these ones with tights and they still look gorgeous. They were on sale at €19, which is good for DKNY. 


I guess that's all for today. Another late post I know, but I seem to be functionally late at the moment. Ta-ta for now, Nee x








No comments:

Post a Comment