Friday 22 August 2014

Hairspray, Coffee and DIY T-shirt Thing Coming Soon

So hi guys. I'm here writing Thursday's blog post which will probably end up being publish at midnight or so, again. Half the reason why, is because I went to see Hairspray (the musical) in Cork Opera house. Let me tell you, it's bloody amazing. I wish I went sooner but then it wouldn't have been a special thing I had done before heading back to school. Oh, we had such a laugh. I mean, I had seen the movie alright, but in theatre it was much better. We did end up going a few days before it closes so if you want to head there, it's only available until the 23rd of August, which is this Saturday! If you are very into musicals and a good laugh you will have great craic. Some of the jokes are quick, so you kinda have to be quick to get them, it I didn't find that problem. And even near the end, everybody stood up and we were clapping along. Soon enough my hands grew numb from clapping, but I still went on. It would have been great to have been part of the production, I found the cast looked like they had fun themselves, that or they are great at hiding it. We only went because somebody recommended it to my sister, and I'm glad we went. I went with my mum, my sister and my granny. 

So that's all for Hairspray I suppose. I am still a bit jittery from it. I think it's partly down to the cappuccino I had earlier on before the show. I think cappuccino are one of my favourite ways to make coffee, well besides the frappas which I rarely have. Why do they have to be full of fat and sugars! Oh, first class problems. Coffee is way in which you can tell something about someone. I think people who like espressos and americanos must be pretty brave, but then again I do like my coffee a little bit. I barely put sugar in and my sister was shocked. There's some news about me. 

Ok. Today I was going to put up a DIY tutorial on how to write on old t-shirts or decorate them. Alas, I was a bit lazy and didn't even do the project. I wanted to do it for an event I'm going on Saturday which you will find out about then. So instead I'll make the t-shirt tomorrow and post it next Thursday, the day before I properly go back to school. Sigh. At least I'm not going back to an exam year. So stay tuned this Saturday to see a preview of the 'creation' before the tutorial. 

I better head of to sleep now as its midnight. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment