Thursday 28 August 2014

Brain-block, School and A Little Thanks

I have no idea what to write about. I'm just having a complete brain-block. Weird, right? I find I'm just getting distracted so easily at the moment, could be partly because I'm tired or be aside of my family talking to me. Why must this happen? I means it's stupid of me to do this so late, but as you know by now, it's me full stop. 

Tomorrow I'm heading back to school. Like full on back. I'm diving into a full day that finishes like a normal school day. I just think it's slightly weird that it's a Friday, but hey, who am I to complain. Could be worse, could be a Monday, ugh! Although this Thursday night feels an awful lot like a Sunday night. Weird, school routine-ness. I can't really complain about school at the moment. I have a great year ahead where I'm not studying for major exams, unlike last year, so I'm trying to think positiving. Being optimist is great. 

On that note, Bloglovin sent me a cute email saying "Congratulations on reaching 10 followers". First thing I thought, how bloody cute and positive Bloglovin is, encouraging me to continue on this great adventure of my life. The last bit is a slight exaggeration, but what's my blog without a little bit of dramatic essence, if that makes sense. Oh and not forgetting,thank you guys for the follows, it so nice of you to follow me, me and my random blabber. Even if I am a follower of my own blog, why bloody not! But yeah, thank you. And thanks to those who have been bravely commenting also. It's great to hear from the people who have been reading my posts. It's incredibly movitating! Smiles all around! 

I will have to end it hear as my mum is constantly reminding me to head to bed, oh well! Ta-ta for now, Nee x 

2 comments:

  1. Are you on WattPad? I am too and would LOVE to check out your stories! My username is SelenaBarrows12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selena. Thanks for the praise! I actually do have a Wattpad and it's TheIrishHufflepuff. This is the third time I have written this comment because blogger is being a bit dodge on my iPad. I haven't written there in a while, but I might get back into it. I'll check yours out also. Nee x

      Delete