Saturday 30 August 2014

Style Saturday #8 The Peeking Giraffe

Soon after looking at my last post, I realised I forget to post about the DIY t-shirt. I guess that will be next Thursday's post. Damn, I need to remember these things! Then again, it could be worse, I could have forgotten to post altogether (much like beforehand).

Have any of you noticed that I've been at this blogging thing for about 2 months now. Isn't it crazy! I know that it is to me as I never would have expected to continue doing this, go motivation! I was even looking back wondering what number of Style Saturdays I had done, and writing that 8, felt great. To know that I have stuck to something like this is a bit crazy, maybe because I choose to write 3 days a week or something. I don't know, but I hope I can still continue this through the school year. 

Ok, I'm going to head onto the topic of this post and my outfit pictures, which some of you are hoping to see. So the story is, yesterday I went out for a late night shop with my mum and sister because my sister wanted to buy a coat in Zara's. She ended up getting the coat, a red duffle cot with a cute hood that kind-of reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood. I didn't end up getting anything from Zara's, but we took a trip to Debenham's (which I have trouble spelling) and ended finding this cute giraffe crop top in the House of Holland section of Debenham's. I thought it was so adorable, and naturally one had to try it on. I feel in love and my sister decided to give it to me as a small gift, how kind! I really wanted to wear it today and I did, even though I never went out and just stayed at home not in my pyjamas. 

So as you know the top is from House of Holland. My maxi dress is from Topshop, and I also wore it when I went to afternoon tea (some trivia for you guys) and because I was at home, I decided to wear this socks I got a while back in New Look for a €1. I know it's utterly simple but I'm so comfy in it and continuing to wear it until I head to bed. 

My somber expression

Pointing out the giraffe that you can't really see. 

So for the rest of this day, I will be chilling at home watching episode 2 of Series 8 of Doctor Who, which starts soon, along with eating frozen blueberries, a favourite treat of mine. Ta-ta for now, Nee x.


No comments:

Post a Comment