Saturday 3 October 2015

Style Saturday #40 Cousin's Christening



 Welcome to October! This is a look I wore last week or so to my cousin's christening. I am wearing a new scarf and pair of boots.

It was a bit cold outside and I had seen a lot of blanket in capes all over the high street. One day when I was in Penneys or Primark everywhere else, I spotted this scarf which would double up as a cape or shawl. It was only €9 as well, which I thought was a great deal. It is also very snugly and I cannot wait to wear this with my cape during the colder weather.

I also got a pair of black knee high boots which I am in love with. They are a suede material with a gold zip down the back. They were from TK Maxx and I got them for €54.99, which I think is great for the quality. I just love them and they were perfect for the day. I cannot wear heels for the next few months and these are my alteratives and thankfully they are just as good even better.



















































Scarf: Penneys/Primark | Playsuit: Bershka | Hat: Bershka | Boots: TK Maxx
 | Tights: Penneys/Primark | Bag: Kate Spade 

I hope you enjoyed today's outfit and I will see you over again soon as we go into the colder weather.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment