Sunday 9 November 2014

Style Saturday #16 Afternoon Tea and YouTube

This is what happens when your blogger app refuses to work. You have to result to using blogger on the iPad using the website version, definitely not as good. It's partly the reason for my procrastination. Anyway after a week (or two) I'm back on the blogging wagon and also the exercise on to. I forget how happy and uplifting it can be to do a bit of exercise a day. It's a great motivation, as long as you don't over do it. 


I'll talk about what this post is actually about. Over the mid-term about a week or two ago, my mum and I went out for afternoon tea in Midleton Park Hotel, because I had finally had time off from school and why not? We had a lovely time there, eating ourselves silly and went for a quick shopping trip, even though nothing was bought. It was quite nice there and the food was lovely. I would have preferred a few more savoury pieces as I did not really enjoy the smoked salmon one but the sweet stuff were lovely. You got a few pastries and cakes which I enjoyed except for the tiramisu, I've had better. Otherwise, it was lovely and I would go there again. 

I wore something very summery for the day, even though it was cold enough. I wore my black floppy hat from Bershka, a black top from Topshop, maxi skirt from H&M and a kimono from Penneys. 

Update on my YouTube channel also. I recently uploaded a video called the "Would You Rather -Beauty Tag" on my channel. I don't really know how to link things on my iPad but if you type in 'littlemissnee7' into YouTube, it should work. Hope you enjoy! 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x 






No comments:

Post a Comment