Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tasty Tuesday #14 Bewley's and Gourmet Burger Kitchen

One of the days, I went up to Dublin with my mum and when you are there, you basically find good places to eat at.

One of the first places I like to go, especially for breakfast is Bewley's Cafe and Restaurant on Grafton Street (I think). That is my breakfast place when I am in Dublin, which isn't very often.
I got a continental breakfast that comes with, freshly squeezed orange juice, tea, a croissant with jam and butter and fruit salad with natural yogurt. This lasts me until dinner, which is very handy for the day.
It was lovely except for the service. It took them a while to finally take our order after we had been trying for about ten or fifteen minutes. Definitely annoying. Especially when I just said to my mum that we will leave and they came then.



Anyway, we enjoyed it, even though it was our second breakfast, oh well!

For lunch/dinner we went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen. It was nice. I got chicken wings and a bun-less chicken burger. The wings were not up to pare with Elephant and Castle's yet they were still nice. I opted for the bun-less, as I don't even eat the bun anyway. Instead you get a salad and coleslaw. We did enjoy it, especially for bottom-less glasses of Coca Cola. 



In the end, we had a great time and I got a few things. One being a Birthday present for myself, which you won't see for a while, but it's a great fashion piece! Smiles all around.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment