Saturday 23 August 2014

Style Saturday #7 My Inner Whovian

So today's post seems to be like much of my other posts, being posted at midnight. Oh well, I suppose it could be worse. I could have not posted anything at all, but today wasn't one of those days. Today was the 23rd of August, the day when Doctor Who Series 8 came out. And let me tell you, I have been waiting for this day to come, but also not really as it meant I would going back to school. Pros and Cons, so irritating. Anyway, here is what I wore. 


I changed my outfit a little bit during the day. I wore my new jumpsuit from Topshop which is like wearing a pyjamas. So comfy! I paired it with my rosé gold sandals from Gap, old cardi from Bershka (Blue for Doctor Who) and my fabulous new hat from Bershka. I recently bought this hat from Bershka as I have been looking for one for so long. I didn't want to fork out €43 for the Topshop one at all, but when I discovered this one from Bershka for €17.99, I was loving life. I was also lucky as they only arrived that day. Ever since, I've been getting compliments from both friends and strangers (quite unusual!). 

Here is what I wore for the first episode of Doctor Who Series 8. My friend and I decided to buy tickets in the cinema for it as there was a special showing, and why not. I just took off the cardi and added this top, which is an upcoming DIY post. I absolutely enjoyed the episode so much and got me all excited for the further episodes. Can't wait! My inner Whovian is coming to surface, oh well. 

So I guess that's all for day (and tonight). Ta-ta for now, Nee x


4 comments:

  1. I love your first outfit! Very Tardis-chic if that is even a word... Well it is now!
    I hope you enjoyed the special! I've been so out of touch with DW because so much happened when I had to study and now I have a whole lot of catching up to do. @_@ Whovians unite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to wear something TARDIS-esque of course! You have a lot to catch up one, but I only got into it a few months ago (I know, shocker) so you will have a fun Who-athlon! Nee x

      Delete
  2. Love your hat!

    http://www.thetouristoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. As you can tell I do too! Nee x

      Delete