Saturday 12 September 2015

Style Saturday #38 Holiday Outfit Part 2



This is the second part to my holiday outfit posts. I hope you enjoyed the last one and maybe get a bit of inspiration for yourself. 


Dress: Tommy Hilfiger | Top: Bershka | Runners: Nike

I wore this outfit on a day out in Leiden. It was pretty warm out so I decided to wore a dress and runners for comfort. It was comfort to wear and little enough. It was also the brightest thing I wore when I was away and it lightened up my mood. 


Top: A Piece Of Cake (Leiden) | Trousers: DKNY | Runners: Nike | Bag: Roxy 

Here I am standing outside the royal palace in The Hague. It is a beautiful outside and it was my favourite place we went to. I much preferred The Hague over Amsterdam it was less busy and had everything we needed. It also had some beautiful monuments and flowers as you can see above. 

I decided to wear a new top I had gotten in a shop called A Piece Of Cake in Leiden and paired it with my DKNY trousers. I kept it simple with my Roxy bag and runners as we walked around the place. 

 Dress: GAP | Cardigan: H&M | Runners: Nike 

This was the last day in Leiden. It was warm again and I wore my GAP t-shirt dress with my cardigan, just in case it got cold. Again I wore my runners. They are definitely an essential when walking around towns and cities on holidays.

I really enjoyed my week in Leiden and would definitely go back again and visit places nearby like The Hague (again) and even Delft or something.

I hope you enjoyed my outfits and next week you will see what I got when I was away.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment