Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tasty Tuesday #37 Lismore Castle and Foley's




After going to Leiden, we headed off to Dungarven for a day and we went to see Lismore Castle. I decided to take photos of what I ate and talk about some of the places we went to. 



We went around Lismore Castle and Gardens and we had something small to drink when we were there. I got a Carmellito Cappuccino Nespresso which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was actually the first time that the barista made a latte rather than a cappuccino. 


Later that day, we went to dinner in a place called Foley's. It was delicious! I got a chicken caesar salad that was incredibly delicious. I would definitely recommend Foley's if you are nearby.


My mum had a fish pie with salad and chips to the side. I obviously had a few of her chips and salad. She really enjoyed hers and so did I when I had a taste. My dad had the roast and my brother chicken pieces.

It is a great place to eat as it caters for a lot of appetites. I hope you enjoyed this short post and pictures of food. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment