Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tasty Tuesday #36 What I Ate in Leiden




While I was away in Leiden, I decided to take photos of my food as one typically does. We went to many different restaurants and had some delicious food. The first photo was taken at a bakery where we had coffee and a cake, which I ate before I photographed but it was a spelt cherry bake. It was actually quite nice and I loved that fact that they had spelt everything nearly. 



 The next place we went to we had pepper steaks, coleslaw and a giant bucket of chips. The steak wouldn't have been my favourite and it was quite spicy due to the pepper. However the coleslaw was delicious and soothing and the chips were nice also. Especially in a giant bucket the size of your head. Don't worry I shared the bucket and didn't eat all of it.



There was a place in Leiden we went to called Jacketz where they had potato jackets with fillings. It was very nice and half did me. I shared with my mom and got chilli con carne as my filling. I really enjoyed it and we went there again and it was lovely again. The sour cream went very well with the chilli. 

So that is all for today. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment