Saturday 5 September 2015

Style Saturday #37 Holiday Outfit Part 1

So recently, I went on holidays to The Netherlands and it was my first time there. As par usual, I took photos of my outfits that I wore then. I have decided to split up the post into two parts, because otherwise you will be bombarded with photos from every angle.




Top: DKNY | Pants: DKNY | Shoes: Penneys/Primark | Bag: Roxy


My first outfit was the one I traveled in. I wanted to keep it light, comfy but with some warm as I left very early in the cold morning. These are some new pants that I bought and they are like pyjamas but thankfully don't look it. They are incredibly comfortable to fly in, walk in (or hobble in as I was). I also quite like this top too, although it isn't at it's best angle! I have owned this bag for years now and I bought this with me as it's handy it fit in all your stuff including a cardigan if it gets chilly.

Also the flowers around Leiden, the place that I went to, are just stunning and I wish we had some at home. 


Top: GAP | Pants (not shown): DKNY | Shoes (not shown): Penneys/Primark


Another outfit I wore was this grey top and black pants that I wore above. This was at a restaurant, which I will be talking about in a Tasty Tuesday, so stay tuned. The weather was like our rainy Irish weather so I opted for a tshirt and black pants combo, which is simple. I again was comfortable in this, the main aim of my holiday outfits since I was going to be walking around a fair bit. 



Top: GAP | Shorts (not shown): H&M | Jacket: Penneys/Primark 


This was the day that we went to Amsterdam and it roasting. I decided to wear shorts to keep cool and brought my rain coat with me in case it rained. Not a simple drop fell from the sky and I just spent the day wearing it around my waist. At least it matched my shorts. 

I think this was the day I took more photos probably because I went on a canal trip and took photos of bikes and houses. It is all so different from home, in a very good way. It was definitely an interesting and exciting trip. 

I didn't enjoy Amsterdam as much because it is quite a busy city and I think someone got hurt by a tram, but I found to interesting to see. 


That is all for my part 1 and stay tuned for 2 coming next week.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment