Wednesday 29 October 2014

Solitaire Addict, Hurt and Bargain Hunter

Here I go again with my midnight updates. It's not as though I forget about blogging, but once I remember it's easily replaced by something else. Like just there when I could have posted a blogpost, I was playing a very enticing game of solitaire on my laptop. I swear I got really into the game, easily when there were two suits. I played at least 10 and only won 2. Clearly a mastermind here, you know. I don't even know why I played solitaire, like what the hell! Solitaire of all things. That's what having a late night does for you children, so go ti bed earlier.


Weird thing to say, but yesterday my mum was telling us that earlier on in the day, she fell and whacked her head off of a cupboard thing. Now you're either thinking, "Jeez, is she alright!" or "She'll be grand" and the answer is she is ok. Nothing too serious, please God. Apparently she was cleaning a tall bookcase and went up on an armchair (note to self: never do this) and as she was getting back, her foot got stuck and she fell, hitting her head off the side of my cupboard in the process. Not forgetting, hurting her elbow, which is now black and blue. This incident reminded me of when I hit my head about five years ago. Scary thing really for a young person. I remember I screamed when I saw the blood. Yet I wasn't screaming at the sight of blood, no, I was screaming at the thought of going to the doctors. What a strange thing to be thinking off. Peculiar thing to think of child brain of mine. 

To move from that decision especially from any of you who hate gory things (what is that word?), yesterday I went shopping and found two bargains. You should be delighted for me. The first one was a came from H&M with a shell pattern on it for €2. But the other thing I got was a steal, really. I was looking around in Penney's (for Primark for anyone else) and I saw these kimonos on sale. I really wanted a kimono earlier on in the summer, but alas could not find one and I didn't want to justify playing €15 for one. I know cheap-skate, but I was better off. I found one yesterday, a floral one with black edging and a high-low effect for €1. That sounds bloody crazy, doesn't it. Before I actually bought it, I looked at the other prices and they said €5, so I said grand. Went up to the till and they charged me a €1. I was half wondering if there was a stain for rip in it, but there wasn't. It was a great reduction as it was originally €15. Penney's can just be great sometimes (no sponsorship here, although it would be a pretty amazing sponsorship).

I guess I should leave you all with my blatters and head to bed but I fall asleep on my iPad! 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment