Tuesday 14 October 2014

Cold Weather & Sims 4 Fail

It seems as though Tasty Tuesday will be taking a hiatus and you'll just be stuck with my random blabbers. Pretty much like this one. How has your week been going? I feel like I don't get you ask you all, so why not do it now. I don't know if it's just me but I need a break. At the mid-term is coming up, but that another 1 and a half weeks left. How do people in working jobs survive. Guess I'll find out a bit after my work experience.


Oh. My friend recently gave me her copy of the Sims 4 to download onto my computer (how cute!) and when it came to the product code, it stopped working. It told me that the code was already used, understandable as my friend used it. I feel so bummed right now, but maybe I'm better off. I might find a way to play it, despite the demo version. 

Also I think this cold weather thing is hard to get used to at the moment and I'm definitely felling a bit run down. Clever me forgot to throw on my coat this morning and I was nearly frost bitten when ingot into the school entrance. Remember your coat, it's pretty handy in situations like that. That and a scarf. I should start stocking up on winter wear as it is getting cold, and I'm not to used to it. I suppose with cold weather comes warm fires and cups of tea, a few of my favourites. 

I better head of to bed before I turn into a zombie from my lack of sleep. Just in time for Halloween.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment