Thursday 9 October 2014

Exhausted, Wellie Time and Blogging

Do you ever have one of those weeks, or maybe even a few where you just want to chill for a day? Seems as though I need to do that! I'm so exhausted and worn out from nothing really. Not that I can think of anything. I suppose I'm trying to do a lot this year and because I am, so things are clashing. I even considered drawing a yearly calendar with space to write what I'll be doing for the year. You know what, I might even do that tomorrow.


There is nothing to update you with, except that I will actually have a Style Saturday again! Woah, shock-horror, I know. I have somehow accumulated a supply of jumpers that I will not need, oops! Anyway, it will not be an incredibly pretty one as I am helping out with this outdoor activity thing, fun. I used to actually be involved with it when I was younger and at the end, we all were covered in mud. Like mountains of layers. Not a good idea if your mum has just gotten her new car that day and she has to collect you. That happened once. Never again. So it's time to don the wellies, wait 'til you see them. I might also be going to another birthday party for a family member, so I may do a special edition if I feel up to it. 

I don't really know what you guys think of this little blogging thing at all. In a way I forgot that I'm posting it online and when people ask me about it, I get a little flustered. Sometimes you forget that people actually view this blogging thing. I think though, it is quite good for my English skills itself, because to be honest I think they are lacking a bit. All I need is a tad bit of confidence and self-assurance. It will not be hard to fix, right?

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment