Sunday 5 October 2014

Style Saturday (on a Sunday) #13 Delayed and Late

Yes. I didn't post on Thursday or yesterday, Saturday. So I haven't been posting for 3 days. That's is a long enough time for all of you, but then again, this is for me to do. Not trying to sound selfish or anything, but the main reason why I am doing this is for myself. Plus, you guys don't want shit quality posts either, and that's what I have felt has been happening. However, I am back now with a actual style post where I'm showing you my outfit, an OOTD, except this one is for more so two days. 


I went to a Christening the other night and we arrived up to the place we were staying pretty late. The weather was incredibly bad, and my blister popped making walking seem like such as nuisance. That's where the rain came in rain. The rain damped my shoes which cooled down my ankles and allowed me to not walk outside much. Also plasters are handy in that situation. I got my mum to take a photo of me in front of the cool medieval like door and I thought, 'why not post this?" I know you can barely see me, but I wore my Topshop leggings, Penney's loafers, Zara jumper and Penney's raincoat, which was handy at keeping me dry.


The next day, I went to the Christening and I wore this outfit. It included, my H&M beloved cardigan, a sequinned skirt from Penneys, a new v-necked burgundy top from Gap, my Newlook boots and my Awear lip purse. Tights are from Penneys and were handy in the cold, although I feel like buying wooly tights now.


So yep! That's basically what I have done in the last few days. I will hopefully get this blogging technique back on track. I also need to improve my sleeping habits and I get awfully tired in the mornings.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment