Sunday 26 October 2014

Style Sunday #15 Colourful Outfit and Food Hybrid

Hi. Feels a bit weird typing this, considering it's been about a week since I've last updated you. I was even planning something that the fashionistas would have loved, but I guess I was a bit too lazy. Last week, I got to spend a few days at a college, to discover different courses and college life. That included wearing our own clothes, queuing for ages for food and seeing a lot of taller and older people far too often. I swear I was tiny against them.
At least I wasn't alone, I had a few fellow class members, who wanted to try it out also. However it ended up being for only 4 days which meant that I had to go to school on the Friday. Yes it was tiring having to go back and it was only mediocre. Sometimes the negatives seem to out-weigh the positives in life. I've experienced some great things, achieved quite a fair amount, yet it only takes one rejection or disappointment to ruin your day. The only thing it do, is allow yourself to cry it out, battle it out and just move on. The negatives shouldn't make the impact, the positives should, even though I know it's difficult to forgot and to move on.

Moving on from that depressing paragraph. I actually decided to go back to blogging today and even took a photo of my outfit. It turns out that it is more colourful then I normally wear, shocking. I felt like having a bright day I suppose to cheer me up, and I think it worked. 

I wore a navy jumper from H&M, coral skater dress from Zara, and tights from Penneys. I was also wear a greeny-blue GAP hoodie, which you all missed out on along with my black slip-ones from Penneys and tan coloured snood from H&M. I always feel that I look really awkward when I take a outfit selfie with my iPad Mini. It looks so big when I take photos like this, even though it's a mini!



Today my sister decided to make dinner (which we could heat up tomorrow maybe, yum!) and she made bolognese and mac and cheese, a good comfort combo.  It was delicious along with some rosé Shloer, which is like one of my favourite drinks. By the way, I have a small-ish late, so I didn't have a savage portion, God knows I couldn't do that.


Earlier on this week, I had an early Halloween thing (I don't know what you call it) so I cleverly went as a cat. Here is a very model-esque photo of me. I mean I'm pouting and all. Of course I would do that! But yeah, we had great fun eating chocolate and sweet stuff whilst attempting to make masks, because why not. 


Here is my creation, slightly messy (which is basically me). I was endeavouring to make to dark and imperfect, yet also keeping it glitzy and dazzling, hence the glitter. I even tried to ombré the feathers a bit with paint, but I think it could do with some work. Oh well, I still kind-of like it.

I suppose I'll leave it with that. A mask. I will attempt to get back into blogging and photo taking especially since I have a week off to sort myself out. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment