Thursday 18 September 2014

Short and Sweet

Today's post is going to short and sweet. I mean what do you except at girl whose is half-asleep to write. Nothing very interesting. Not when my day was full of ups and downs. There is no need to drone on about the negative things, instead appreciate the good. That's another thing. Sometimes, I think people think too ill of people and they hurt the people who are actually being genuinely nice. I know it's hard people, I know much about that, but life shouldn't be wasted like this. If someone's being hurtful in anyway, it's best to just distance yourself from them, or maybe just say it to them, if you're brave. And most importantly, take care of yourself first, because you cannot always rely on others, and you trust yourself most.

To step anyway from that, you would be surprised to know that I'm doing a lot of work. Weird, because they always call it a dose year. I half beg to differ. Im doing projects, competitions, homework (ugh!) but maybe it will good for next year. Anyway, we are doing some different things like work experience also. I've definitely been thinking about that, but I need to contact people also. 

I might just finish it here,since it's probably a little boring for you. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment