Thursday 11 September 2014

Exam Results, Ed Sheeran and Dentist

Back to my late (ish) posts today. I'll update you from the last few days. As I said in my last post, I got my exams results yesterday. Somehow it managed to fit snugly between my blogging days. It was probably for the best because I would have totally forgotten to post anything, like my first week.  Anyway, I'm very happy with my results, thank God, as I thought I did bad in some of them. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I celebrated the event by heading out to do nee with my family. I will post my outfit on Saturday for Style Saturday. The clothes I wore were mostly what I bought that day.


Now enough about those exams, they are well passed. Just as I'm writing this, I'm listening to Ed Sheeran's album +, which is bloody amazing, as ever. I think all of the album just works as a whole and I'm glad he didn't produce it too fast. If you know me as a person, you will know how much I love listening to me. Sometimes when I'm feelings down or even just content, I would throw on my headphones and press play. No matter how many times I've played the song and know it back-to-front, there will always be those shivers that run down your spine and then the rest of your body. I love that feeling. I really do. 

I know it's a bit random to say, but I went to the dentist today. Why not say it? It turns put everything was ok, my brushing was good, I had no plaque build up (WTF?!) and nothing to drastic was done, only cleaning. It's weird to talk about my teeth, but when your day was a little boring and samely, being in school and all, I feel like I've nothing really to say. I am debating whether or not to get braces or just let my teeth alone when I get a few taken out. Me and my overcrowding. I think that is the only problem (visually) with my teeth, they are must too overcrowded and makes it to brush or floss my teeth. Oh well, I still have time to decide. 

I better head of to bed and get through Friday, which shouldn't be that bad as the weekend is here soon. Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment