Saturday 6 September 2014

Style Saturday #9 Grey on Black

This Saturday I decided to head out on a shopping trip, where I only bought two things and one was for school. Yes, it was not a successful trip but I found some A/W pieces I could buy, hint, hint, the sixties style amazing-ness. I wore something nice and comfortable, something that is easy to change when I am trying on clothes. Although it was sunny today, I opted to layer up. I decided to wear black leggings from Topshop, black tank top from Gap along with my flip-flops, which you are probably sick of. I threw on this grey tank top as I find I don't wear it very often. I also wore my black cardigan that I wore two Saturdays ago. So it was overall quite simple but handy between seasons. 




The rest of the day was boring really, I just watched Doctor Who and X-Factor, because I just want to chill. It's really one of those days where you must relax, but enjoy the heck out of it.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x



No comments:

Post a Comment