Saturday 28 March 2015

Style Saturday #19 Lazy Day + Eircom Junior Spiders


 
Today's outfit, is very casual, a barely dressed up version of what I wear when I am staying at home for the day. I am wearing my black cardigan from the small haul I posted 2 weeks ago along with the top. My leggings are from Topshop and my little slippers are from Boots.



As I have been running this blog for a while now, I decided to enter it into a competition called Eircom Junior Spiders. They award young people between under the age of 19 for their creative ways of using the internet. During this week, I got news that I was shortlisted and am able to attend the award ceremony in the Facebook HQ next month. I was and still am terribly excited and cannot wait to go and see everything!



Ta-ta for now, Nee x



No comments:

Post a Comment