Saturday 25 April 2015

Style Saturday #23 The Plaid Girl


Today's outfit post is yet another one from Friday. This segment will nearly turn into Style Friday! I was quite busy and ended up being away for the whole day, hence the late post. Anyway I still  managed to post something for ye. These photos were just taken before I headed out for a late night shopping trip.

I adore this plaid shirt, which I got a while back, maybe the early sales, in Zara and I love to throw it on. Even though the day was lovely and sunny, I opted for dark clothes, but added a hint of red on my lips.  



Plaid Shirt: Zara | Tank Top: GAP | Leggings: Topshop | Scarf: Zara | Shoes: Penneys (Primark) | Red Lips: Cartice Red Lip District

I had a successful shopping trip in, yet again, GAP. I am beginning to believe that it is my shop. I 
seem to literally buy everything from there recently. GAP haul needed! I only bought one thing this time, but I am still very happy. It was an off-white bomber jacket for €20. 
I better get a tad bit of sleep considering I lacked in some today. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment