Sunday 3 May 2015

Style Saturday (On a Sunday) #24 Double the Fashion



Excuse the late post but to make up for it, I have posted 2 outfits of the day. 

The first outfit is one I wore for my cousin's Confirmation party. It was held at the dogs races. I wore something comfy but still is a bit dressy. I love this new bomber jacket I got in GAP for about €25. I think it will be amazing in the warm weather and it's light enough. 


Maxi Dress: Topshop | Bomber Jacket: GAP | Boots: New Look


My second outfit is one I wore today for a shopping trip. This jumpsuit is really comfy, it feels like I am wearing pyjamas! I also very like this shirt as you can through it on and feel a bit dressy. It is also easy to take on and off when I was trying on clothes. 



Shirt: GAP | Jumpsuit: Topshop | 


 I did not end up buying any clothes today but I did buy a bit of makeup. I bought a Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 103, I think and the Rimmel Oh My Gloss in Snog. They are both nude colours which I am lovely for the warm and brighter weather.

I hope you enjoyed that extra outfit. I will see you on Tuesday with a delicious recipe (I hope!).

Ta-ta for now, Nee x




No comments:

Post a Comment