Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tasty Tuesday #22 Healthy Chocolate Smoothie


Today Tasty Tuesday inspired by Hello October's blog post. I made my own version of it here.

Ingredients:
  • 1 banana
  • 1 small handful of kale/spinach (which ever you prefer)
  • A gulp of milk (or animal/nut milk)
  • 1 handful of oats 
  • 3 tbsp of cacao powder
  • 3 tbsp of nut butter (I used almond) 
  • 1 tbsp of natural yogurt (or to your preference)


 Method:

1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend!
2. If you need to add more milk (too thick) or more oats/yogurt (too liquid).
3. Put it all into a glass and add a straw.

I found that it was a bit thick so I added more milk. It is an indulgent smoothie and definitely filled me up. I would not have this smoothie everyday, but it is nice every so often. It's also a bit healthy so you shouldn't feel to bad having it!




Ta-ta for now, Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment