Thursday 17 July 2014

Blabbers, Reactions and Nutcrackers

I am so done! I really am, I have just finished writing a long enough blog post that took me a while and then instead of picking 'Copy', I picked bloody 'Paste' by accident. All my work gone down the drain again. It was the same the last Thursday also. I am beginning to hate this, library. It's turning into a jinx-thingy for me, ugh! But the thing is you didn't come hear for a rant, well I don't think so anyway. 

Well! In the post that was deleted, damn, I talked about my allergic reaction to some sun cream and Micellar water that caused me to have a beautiful red blotchy irritated face, you don't want to see. I think it was caused by La Roche-Posay's sun cream and Boots Botanics Micellar Water, not going to try those for a while. But, alas! My salvation ending up being some aloe vera and Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream, very calming those two. Weirdly enough that seems to basically summarise my delete post. And only in a few sentences. Hmm... funny. I guess one writes less about a subject after they write it out. Could be a good study tip. Woop! Study tip 1 - Summarise! But let's not get into that.

Another idea of mine was to write about my night routine, which I feel is working (hopefully!) but we'll see how that goes. I better get into the hand of this thing first and foremost before that. Much like my cleansing routine. I tried it out a couple of times and got used to it. Sounds like a life lesson, or something. "Life is like a routine, you just have to try it out and get used to it". I wouldn't suggest following that, after all it's only a made up conspiracy (a word that I had to write out a few times before getting it right) 

I know it sounds modest, but I'm going to congratulate myself for getting this far without too many slip-ups (I'm talking to you, last Saturday!)! Either way I think I'm doing well. And you know what? I'm in the same place as I was last Thursday when I wrote my first blog post in nearly a year. Freaky, right? Seems to show how consistent I am (ha, ha, I'm so not consistent in life, I think!). That can be something I can work on, or work to my benefit. 

Now I suppose I'm blabbering into nothingness and I'm just typing whatever comes into my head. Like bananas are cool and handy, especially be use they have a high level of potassium (one day is good for us) and that 50% of our DNA is similar to a banana's. how weird and strange is that. I half similar to a banana, of all things. I'm trying not to insult any banana lovers or anything, but it's just peculiar. 

See how unusual and random I'm getting! Well, I cannot be as bad as the guy playing the nutcracker music loudly in the library. Honestly who does that? I kinda freaked out here. Turning a tad bit creeping but I'll be grand. 

Well I should probably go and escape the music and go for a cuppa with my mum. One thing, I means I wouldn't have to hear Nutcracker's music (my nickname for him now) and I'll also be refreshed and a bit socialable, even though I'm in a library...

Update: It's seems as though a small kid was playing the Nutcracker music, oops! Sorry for accusing you dude. 

Anyway, ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment