Thursday 10 July 2014

Look Whose Back

I guess it's been a while, hasn't it? Nearing up to a year. I guess I'll tell you the truth about why I've been gone for a long time. No, it's not anything bad, although I didn't really enjoy it. I've been busy, simple isn't it, but sounds pretty generic. What else would you call it? A time where I couldn't post anything because other things got in the way. I think that sounds awfully like a long way to say "I was busy". In truth I was though. Like many people all around the world, I was sitting one of my 'big' exams. Sounds a bit childish, but when you're in that mode all you want to do it curl up in a big and watch Sherlock or Doctor Who on repeat. I didn't want to do my exams, simple as. They are boring and tiring, but I guess I can save that for another post. 'How I survived my exams. Sounds utterly dramatic but extremely like me. After all what's a part drama queen supposed to say? I should get back to topic, shouldn't I. 

Anyway, the timing wasn't great and my blogging schedule was just not working for me. Posting everyday about beauty and fashion, is just not like me. I am quite a lay-back person who sometimes finds it hard to stick to one thing. I mean, I dived straight into the deep end, and I know for a fact that I'm not a good swimmer at all so that didn't last. I should have started easier. Given myself time to think about what I wanted to write and not just slap down some stupid robotic-ness (not a word, but who cares!). I like to think properly about what I want to do and enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, why do it?  That something I think you can take into life. Start with passion and you'll get the most out of it. However, I wasn't getting that. Posting everyday was a chore, and soon enough I abandoned ship (seems to me I must be taking a load of quotes today). Also posting about fashion and beauty all the time just isn't me right now. Someways it's good to post whatever you want. Take today for insistence. This is not a fashion or beauty or review post. It's a simple catch up and 'chatter' post and there are days when you need that. So you seize that day. 

Now I think I have said enough about not posting, instead I should talk about the positive things. Like for insistence, that I'm blogging and I hope to do so for longer this time. I have even planned a better schedule for myself. I will hopefully be posting on Tuesday, Thursday (today!) and Saturdays. These days will be easier to handle but still consist enough. And yes, rejoice! There will be variety. Tuesdays are going become Tasty Tuesdays, where I'll be posting my own recipes helped by my sister (who surprisingly a great baker!). Let's also include Style Saturday where I'll be posting them fashion-related posts. How could I resist! I'm a shopaholic at heart. For Thursday I'm not too sure but I kind of like this random posts, more chatter-y (here I am, making up words, again). I hope you will like this because I'm getting awfully excited by this. 

I guess it's time to leave because while this is fun and exciting, I could write a book instead of a post! You never know, this could turn into something amazing. Maybe it will be better than curling up on a couch and watching way too many seasons in a day (don't think you could that!). Ta-ta for now and see you on Saturday! Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment