Saturday 13 June 2015

Style Saturday #27 Summer Beauty and Clothing Haul



Today's post is a beauty and clothing haul. By the way, I did not buy all these items at once., just more over a week or two.

I will start with the beauty. All of these are Rimmel, which I have found are one of my favourite brands for lip products. I bought the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory for €5.49.

 I also bought their new Oh My Gloss in Snog for €4.99. It's quite a shiny and thick gloss, but I loved the colour. I just have to be careful when my hair is down.

I adore the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick. I decided to buy two more in 110 and 101. I prefer 110, which is a coral lipstick. 101 is a bit pale for me but would work for an ombre lip. These were €5.99 for cheaper.
Rimmel Oh My Gloss! in Snog | Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 110 | Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 101
Now on to the clothing part. I bought two pairs of flip-flops in GAP. The first pair are tan and were €14.95, I think. I bought a rose gold pair a year go and I love them so much! I think these are a good neutral colour and I will love them for the summer. The week after I saw these black and white croc print flip-flops which were €9.99.


I then found these nude and white shoes in Penneys (Primark) for €13. They looked really similar to a pair I tried on from Carvela, but they were €115! I wasn't going to fork out for that. Anyway, these ones have a small heel but are still comfy. They are a bit like marmite, you either love them or hate them. I love them, which you can probably tell since I bought them.



Another thing I bought in Penneys (Primark) was this blue maxi skirt. I love maxi skirts and when I saw this one for €5 I had to buy it. It fit nicely on the waist and has pockets also.


I went into New Look recently and saw a few things in their sale section. They are actually kind of similar, but you can pair them with different things. First, I bought this long sleeved, grey ribbed crop top for €6. It is nice and lightweight but still keeps your arms warm. I like it with a maxi skirt (like the one above) or just layering it. 
The next item is a dress. It is a darker grey than the last one and also less lightweight. I got this also for €6.





Last but not least, I bought these shorts from H&M for €9.99. I have wanted a nice pair of shorts for ages and these are perfect. They are the perfect length, fit well and I can even wear them in winter with tights. 


So that is all for my beauty and clothing haul. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment