Monday 22 June 2015

Style Saturday (On a Sunday) #28 Coolest Projects 2015



Today I will be briefly telling you about the Coolest Projects Awards 2015 which happened last weekend. I entered a website called The Coding Basics, where you can learn the basics of coding. I had a fun day although it was quite long, especially since we were standing all day! 

Below is the outfit that I wore that day. It was nice to wear especially when it was warm outside (and in!). These pieces are actually featured in my last haul.




Top: New Look | Skirt: Penneys/Primark | Shoes: Penneys/Primark




 There was a 3D printer there and these were some of the amazing creations they had. The yellow one is a tree trunk. The green chair is the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones, one of my favourite tv shows. The last one is the Eiffel Tower. Behind you can actually see the printers themselves. I did not use the printer but I would love to!

There were a few robots hanging around the place also. I could not resist taking photos of them, even though they are not the best. I preferred the second robot below as it was much cuter and was an actual robot (I think).





This is just a photo of one of the banners hanging from the roof of the RDS, where the awards were taking place. I was in the websites category so it felt fitting to photograph this banner.


Ta-ta for now, Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment