Thursday 29 August 2013

Back To School Makeup

Today was my first day back at school and this morning I was trying to decide what makeup I should. I decided to stick to my basic routine. 



I started out with a base of bareMinerals Original Foundation buffing it into my skin using my travel size Ecotool's Contouring Brush. I brushed my eyebrows into shape and defined them using MAC's Omega Eyeshadow and my Ecotool's Liner Brush


On my eyes I used a bareMinerals Eyeshadow 'Satin Ruffle' and placed it on my inner corners to brighten my tired eyes. I blended MAC's Omega Eyeshadow into my crease and underneath my lash line. I lightly lined my eyes with a bit of Lancome's Le Krayon Khol in Black and smudged it out. Then, I coated my eyelashes with Clinque's High Impact Mascara in Black. 


Lastly I brushed some Benefit's Benetint on my lips to finish. 

An easy and quick look for everyday for school

Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment