Friday 30 August 2013

Rimmel Apocolips Review


Today I will be reviewing the Rimmel Apocolips, which have caused quite a buzz in the beauty world. Although they have been out for a bit, the hype is still big. 


The shade that I have bought is Apocolipic, a bright hot pink with a slight blue-ish undertone. The formula of this product is like a liquid lipstick, it has the same pay-off as a good lipstick and great staying power. This product can both be worn as a glossy lip or a matte lip, if blotted with a tissue. 


The product comes out quite thick and only a small bit is needed to be applied. I like to dab a small bit onto the centre of my lips and blend it out. The slightly tapered brush also helps get around the cupid's bow. The staying power is pretty good, staying for most of day with a little bit of touch-up during the day. This product can be a little bit drying so I would suggest applying a lipbalm beforehead or giving your lips a good scrub. 



Overall I love this product and it is one of my go-to lip products. I used this plenty during the summer and I feel like it could still be used into autumn. I rate the Apocolips line a 4.5/5 as I love the other colours available too. The only (tiny) downside is it can wear off on the centre of my lips but it can be touched up easily. 


See you soon,
Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment