Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cheeky Little Haul ft. Bershka + Awear

Yesterday, while I was out spending my last few moments of summer (I'm back to school tomorrow, eek!) I came across a few pieces for my A/W wardrobe. 

       


The first item I bought was this burgundy  shirt from Bershka. It's made with a light jersey material and is a nice piece to layer with. I choose this colour as I heard burgundy is in for A/W. the shirt was a bargain at €9.95, a key staple piece.


Next I went to Awear where I picked up two pieces. I decided to check out the sale as they have good bargains there. This swallow dress was the first dress I saw and loved it. The swallow print is gorgeous, a print I love myself, and the dress fitted perfectly. It was €15.


Lastly I bought this cute lip clutch, a cheaper (and cuter) alternative for the infamous Lulu Guinness lip clutches, know widely around the world. The price for this beauty was €15, a fraction for Lulu Guinness'. 

That was all for my haul and I hope you all have a great day (especially those who are back to school like me). 

Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment