Friday 7 August 2015

Style Saturday #33 Monochrome Me and Broken Bones

Before I begin, I would like to apologise for my lack of posts. A few weeks ago, I fell down the stairs and only found out a week ago that my big toe was broken. So now I am on crutches (most of the time) and find that my outfits are not as glamorous as I would hope. I also know that this will be posted on Friday, instead of a Saturday, but that is a little treat for you as I did not post one for awhile. 




Today's outfit is very simple and you might recognise the dress from a previous post I did before. I think it's great to wear on those days that you want to stay comfy but still has a little something extra to make it nicer. I bought this dress at the end of last summer in a Topshop sale for €4, which is a bargain. 


Dress: Topshop | Cardigan: Zara | Leggings: Topshop | Socks: Converse 

I hope you enjoyed today's early post and also the bit about my broken toe. Be very careful on stairs people. Do not walk down whilst using your iPad, the pain in your toe is not worth it. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment