Saturday 29 August 2015

Style Saturday #36 Blue Shirts Blues






This outfit is quite summery, even though we are headed in autumn now and I am starting to miss the summer a bit. Now it's back to school, but at least I enjoyed the summer. I enjoyed getting back into blogging, because it is actually something I enjoy doing. 

My outfit is simple but I was just going out for a small meal with my family, which we had in Ramen. It is one of my favourite restaurants and places to eat. It is in Cork, so if you are there, check it out. 




Shirt: GAP | Belt: Zara | Leggings: Topshop | Shoes: Penneys/Primark | Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss 08

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I do hope to continue this one more, but due to school, I might not to able to post as often. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment