Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tasty Tuesday #30 S'mores Maybe



One of the days I decided to make my version of s'mores and this is how they turned out. Of course they are not like the original ones but I cannot eat graham crackers and I decided to improvise. Here is what I came up with.

Ingredients (for 1 serving):

  • 1 ginger biscuit/cookie (I used Aldi's Gluten-Free/Wheat-Free ones)
  • 1 marshmallow
  • 1 square of dark/milk chocolate













Method:

1. Start off by preheating your grill to the highest settings.
2. Now you can begin preparing your s'mores. I started off with a biscuit and added a marshmallow on top.
3. I put it under the grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the top becomes toasted.
4. Remove the s'more from the oven carefully and add your square of chocolate and push down gently.
5. Lastly serve and enjoy!








I hoped you enjoyed this recipe for this week and please excuse the lack of Tuesday posts. I know this is not the classic s'more but it works perfectly for me. I would suggest using a thick biscuit that will not get too soft, however I love this for a little not-so healthy snack!

Ta-ta for now, Nee x

No comments:

Post a Comment