Saturday 22 August 2015

Style Saturday #35 Summer Dinner



This is an outfit I wore when I went out for a celebratory dinner. We went out to Bunnyconnellan's down in Myrtleville. A cruise ship was just passing by and it was the perfect opportunity to take a photograph or two. 

I had a Thai Red Curry and it was delicious, but I had to bring it home as there was so much there. Perfect next day dinner. I also had a desert, which was the Snickers Ice-cream Cake. I really enjoyed it and it was a great end to the dinner. However I was stuffed afterwards and was nearly walking out like a penguin!

I love this dress. You have seen it before in another post but I think it is a great summer dress. I ended up still being pretty warm! I got these shoes in Penneys/Primark for about €7 and I think they are a good summer shoe and also are good if you have a broken toe as you can loosen them. 


Dress: GAP | Cardigan: H&M | Bag: Kate Spade | Shoes: Penneys/Primark | Watch: Fossil | Necklace: Gift

I hope you enjoyed looking at what I wore ans get a bit of style inspiration. 

Ta-ta for now, Nee x


No comments:

Post a Comment